Elena A. Lidrbauch
- Special Needs Planning (Estate Planning, Medicaid Planning, Elder Law)
- Elder Law
- Medicaid Planning
- Special Needs Estate Planning
- Trust and Estate Administration
Elena has focused her career on issues affecting older persons and individuals with disabilities. Her practice includes Medicaid planning, planning for families with special needs, estate planning, guardianship, estate administration, and trust administration.
Elena provides her clients with steadfast support and guidance as they plan for the years ahead. She understands the challenges encountered by individuals with disabilities. For over a decade, she worked with community mental health agencies and this experience has given her great insight into the issues her clients face. She also has a sophisticated understanding of the law. As a Certified Elder Law Attorney (CELA) by the National Elder Law Foundation, she has an in-depth understanding of legal mechanisms, and public benefits, available to her clients. Elena received her law degree from the University of Akron School of Law and her M.Ed. in Rehabilitation Counseling from Kent State University.
Elena is a shareholder at Hickman Lowder and manages the Sheffield Village office. She lives in Valley City, Ohio, with her husband, and enjoys spending time with her extended family, traveling, and all things tennis.
- University of Akron School of Law, Akron, Ohio
- Kent State University
- M.Ed. Rehabilitation Counseling
- Cleveland State University, Cleveland, Ohio
- Ohio, 1999
- Special Needs Alliance, Board Member
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA), Member
- Ohio State Bar Association, Member
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association, Member
- Lorain County Bar Association, Member
- National Alliance of Medicare Set-Aside Professionals (NAMSAP), Member
- Ridgecliff Foundation, First Vice President and Grant Review Committee Vice Chair
- West Side Community Mental Health Center, Program Manager
Certified Legal Specialties
- Certified Elder Law Attorney, National Elder Law Foundation