Ethan A. Welch
- Special Needs Planning (Estate Planning, Medicaid Planning, Elder Law)
- Elder Law
- Medicaid Planning
- Special Needs Estate Planning
- Special Needs Trusts
- Trust and Estate Administration
Attorney Ethan A. Welch is committed to helping families with vulnerable loved ones preserve their resources and plan for the years ahead. His primary areas of focus are elder law, Medicaid planning, and special needs planning. He also practices in the associated areas of estate planning, trust and estate administration, and probate. Ethan's extensive knowledge of elder law and special needs planning ensures that his clients' rights are protected. His compassion and understanding bring his clients peace of mind, and his experience guides them in finding unique solutions as they plan for their future.
Ethan is a member of The National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA), the Ohio State Bar Association, and the Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association. He is also a board member and the Treasurer of Council Gardens, an affordable senior housing facility located in Cleveland Heights, Ohio. He finds his work with this organization very rewarding and feels privileged to serve older adults in our community. Ethan graduated magna cum laude from Bowling Green State University and received his law degree from Ohio Northern University.
Ethan, his wife and two daughters live in Brecksville, Ohio. Avid sports fans, they enjoy cheering on all Cleveland area teams and exploring the Cuyahoga Valley National Park.
- Ohio Northern University Pettit College of Law, Ada, Ohio
- Bowling Green State University, Bowling Green, Ohio
- Honors: magna cum laude
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys, Member
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association.
- Ohio, 2015