Helen L. Rapp
- Special Needs Estate Planning
After spending over 36 years in engineering at GE Lighting, Helen embarked on a second career as an attorney focusing on helping people with disabilities and their families. Having raised three children including a daughter with Cerebral Palsy, Helen is profoundly aware of the challenges that individuals with disabilities face on a daily basis.
Helen is a native New Yorker but has lived in northeast Ohio for 39 years. Helen currently lives in Cleveland Heights with her husband Ed, daughter Jane, and puppy Barney. She enjoys traveling to New York to spend time with her son Drew, daughter Holly, and extended family.
- New York, 2018
- Connecticut, 2019
- Ohio, 2021
- Cleveland State University, Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, Cleveland, Ohio
- J.D. – 2017
- Honors: Summa Cum Laude
- Law Journal: Journal of Law and Health , Publications Editor, 2014 – 2017
- Manhattan College, New York, New York
- B.S. – 1983
- Honors: cum laude
- Major: Chemical Engineering